Prep Time: 1 Hr
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 1 Hr 20 Mins
4 wonton wrappers
Chicken and Seasoning
8 ounces of chicken breasts without bone & skin
2 tbsp stir-fry sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
4 tbsp asian sesame vinaigrette dressing
1 tbsp teriyaki
1 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsp of the produce section’s dole slaw mix (do not use the dressing, just the pre-packaged slaw mix)
1 tbsp coleslaw dressing
2 tbsp green onion tops
2 tbsp Cilantro
2 tbsp sliced Almonds
Make the Shells
1. Very gently grease the wonton wrappers with olive oil.
2. To mold a wonton into a taco, drape it over a baking sheet with broad edges or a taco rack.
3. Bake the shells for 5 minutes at 375°F, or until golden brown.
4. Remove and allow to sit in place while repairing the rest. Cook the Chicken
5. Cut chicken into very small pieces.
6. Stir-fry sauce, 3 tbsp of Asian dressing, soy sauce, and teriyaki sauce are combined with chicken in a bowl.
7. To stir fry your chicken, use a pan or wok that has been heated with enough olive oil to cover the bottom.
8. As desired, add pepper.
9. Cook in a pan until done. Make the Slaw
10. Toss the coleslaw mix and green onion tops with the remaining tbsp of Asian dressing and coleslaw
dressing. Build the Taco
11. Fill the taco-shaped wontons ¼ full with chicken, then with slaw, then with chopped cilantro, and
finally with almonds.