Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 30 Mins
1 cup of softened butter
⅓ cup of granulated sugar
1 cup of light brown sugar, packed
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs, room temperature
2 cups of all-purpose flour
⅔ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
6 ounces white chocolate chips
1. Set the oven’s temperature to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Combine the softened butter and sugars in a large bowl. Mix on medium speed for 4 to 8 minutes or until
light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the vanilla while lowering the speed to low. One by one, beat in the eggs.
4. Mix the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt in an other bowl.
5. Slowly add flour mixture while beating the butter mixture to create a smooth dough.
6. Put the chocolate pieces in and whisk with a wooden spatula.
7. Place the spoonfuls of cookie dough 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Then wait 10 minutes before transferring cookies to a serving plate.