Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 20 Mins
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
2 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
½ cup of sliced almonds
8 cups of romaine lettuce
¼ cup of shredded carrots
½ cup of crispy rice noodles
4 tbsp Salad Dressing
1. Preheat the grill or a cast-iron skillet or grill pan over medium heat.
2. Put the chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and gently pound them until they are 3/8 of an
3. Prepare chicken breasts by brushing them with olive oil and seasoning them with salt and pepper.
4. Cook through the chicken breasts on the grill for 5-7 minutes per side. Slice after transferring to a platter
and letting it sit for 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Cook the almonds in a small dry skillet over medium heat until they are golden brown. The difference
between toasted almonds and burned almonds is quite thin, so keep an eye on them! Gently shake the pan.
After a few more seconds of toasting, when the almonds start to smell, immediately transfer them to a paper
towel. Give them a few seconds to cool.
6. Salads are assembled by first placing the lettuce, 3-4 cups per serving, in bowls or on plates.
7. Add 2 tbsp of grated carrots, ¼ cup of rice noodles, and ¼ cup of toasted almonds to each serving.
8. Place the chicken on top.
9. Dress salad before serving.