Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
¼ cup of Butter
½ cup of Apple Cider
1 tbsp Cornstarch
2 pounds Golden Delicious Apples
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Cinnamon
⅛ tsp Nutmeg
⅛ tsp Allspice
¼ cup of Brown Sugar
1. Peel, core, and cut apples into 14″ wedges.
2. Slowly melt butter in a big skillet.
3. Put apples in a skillet in a single layer.
4. Add spices, brown sugar, and lemon juice to the top. Mix thoroughly.
5. Simmer, covered, over low heat until the vegetables are soft.
6. Slice the apples and save the juices in the skillet.
7. Mix the cornstarch and ½ cup of apple cider in a small bowl until completely smooth.
8. Pour this mixture into the juices of the skillet. Stirring continuously until the mixture thickens over medium heat.
9. Add to the apples, then stir to coat.