Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 30 Mins
Total Time: 45 Mins
1 pound ziti
36 ounces marinara sauce
16 ounce jar alfredo sauce
½ cup of shredded Fontina cheese
¾ cup of ricotta cheese
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ cup of grated romano cheese
⅓ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
⅔ cup of Panko breadcrumbs, Italian style
1½ tsp minced garlic (about 3 cloves)
1. Set the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cook the ziti as directed on the box in the meanwhile. Good drainage
3. Stir together the ziti, marinara, alfredo sauce, Fontina cheese, and ricotta cheese in a large mixing bowl
until well combined.
4. Put the ziti mixture in a baking dish that measures 9 by 13 inches.
5. Mix the mozzarella, romano, and parmesan cheeses, Panko breadcrumbs, and chopped garlic in a separate
6. Evenly cover the ziti with the breadcrumb mixture.
7. Bake for thirty minutes, or until bubbling and brown. Serve right away.
1. You may use penne, rigatoni, or bowties in place of ziti if you don’t have any.