Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
1½ cups of softened butter
¾ cup of granulated sugar
1½ cup of brown sugar
1 ½ tbsp vanilla
4 ¼ cups of all purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 cups of guittard milk chocolate chips
1. Set the oven to 375 degrees.
2. After that, combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a mixer.
3. Add the vanilla and egg. Blend until smooth and light in color.
4. Mix in dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt) after adding them to the dough.
Completely mix by blending.
5. Add the chocolate chunks and stir.
6. Divide the dough into parts of ½ cup. Form a ball, then place six on each cookie sheet. Add additional
chocolate chips if desired.
7. Now bake cookies for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
8. Before serving or moving the cookies to a wire rack, give the biscuits 20 minutes to cool on the baking