Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 18 Mins
Total Time: 28 Mins
¾ cup of cubed butter
1½ cups of brown sugar
¾ tea vanilla
2¼ cups of flour
1½ tea baking powder
¼ tea salt
⅛ tea cinnamon
½ cup of dried cranberries
6 Ounce chopped white baking chocolate
8 Ounce softened cream cheese
1 cup of confectioners’ sugar
1 tbl grated orange peel
6 Ounce melted white baking chocolate
½ cup of dried cranberries chopped
To make the bars
1. Add brown sugar to melted microwave butter.
2. Then cool to room temperature in a big bowl.
3. Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
4. Mix the cinnamon, salt, baking powder, and flour.
5. Mix the wet and dry components together gradually.
6. Add white chocolate and cranberries after mixing.
7. Add a thin coating of the mixture and then coat inner side of a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
8. Bake for 18 minutes at 350° Fahrenheit, until a toothpick comes out clean.
For the Frosting
1. Blend the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and orange peel.
2. Stir thoroughly after adding 3 Ounce. of melted white chocolate.
3. Sprinkle chopped cranberries over the frosted, cooled bars.
4. Drizzle the remaining 3 Ounce of melted white chocolate over the top using a pastry bag or Ziploc bag