Prep Time: 20 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 35 Mins
1 cup of warm milk
2 eggs (room temperature)
⅓ cup of melted margarine
4 ½ cups of bread flour
1 tsp salt
½ cup of white sugar
2 ½ tsp bread machine yeast
1 cup of packed brown sugar
2 ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
⅓ cup of softened butter
1 (3 Ounce) package softened cream cheese
¼ cup of softened butter
1½ cups of confectioners’ sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
⅛ tsp salt
1. Put the bread maker’s pan with the dough ingredients inside. Follow the manufacturer’s suggested sequence. Select the dough cycle after that, and then press Start.
2. Place dough on a lightly dusted surface when it has doubled in size. Cover it and give it ten minutes to rest
so it can rise.
3. Then mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
4. After the dough has risen, knead it into a 16 x 21-inch rectangle. Sprinkle dough with cinnamon and sugar
mixture after spreading 1/3 cup of butter over it.
5. Cut the dough into 12 rolls after rolling it up. Put the rolls in a greased baking dish. To give it time to rise,
cover for 30 minutes. It is ready to bake after it has doubled in size.
6. Set oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake the rolls for 15 minutes at 400°F, or until golden brown.
7. Combine cream cheese, ¼ cup of butter, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla essence, and salt in a bowl and whip
while the rolls bake.
8. Remove the cinnamon buns from the oven once they are golden brown. Enjoy the warm buns with icing!