Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
1 pound chicken tenders
1½ cup of all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
1 cup of club soda plus 2 tbsp
½ cup of all-purpose flour for dredging
1 cup of mayonnaise
¼ cup of Dijon mustard
¼ tsp cayenne
¼ cup of honey
vegetable oil for frying
1. Preheat the oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix egg and club soda together to start making the batter. Whisk them together until they create a
3. Next, mix the dry ingredients: baking powder, salt, and pepper; 1½ cups of flour. Together, stir. Give the
batter some time to rest.
4. Remove the chicken from the packaging and blot it dry with a paper towel.
5. Coat the chicken with ½ cup of flour. Clear away any extra flour.
6. Fry a few pieces of chicken coated with flour and batter. Extra batter can be used to make onion rings, then discarded.
7. Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, cayenne pepper, and honey to make honey mustard. Good stirring.
The honey mustard may be kept in your refrigerator for approximately a week.