Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
1½ pounds chicken breast
½ tsp salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
6 tbsp divided butter
1 tbsp oil
8 ounces sliced portobello mushrooms
¼ tsp salt
¼ cup of dry white wine
1 tbsp capers
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp fresh chopped parsley
2 tbsp heavy cream
Angel hair pasta or another pasta, cooked
1. Cut chicken breasts in half; after cutting, they should be between 3/8 and ½ inches thick.
2. Next, put chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap, and use a meat mallet to flatten them to about a quarter of an inch in thickness.
3. Add salt and pepper to chicken breasts.
4. Then add butter and oil to a large pan over medium heat.
5. Cook the chicken breasts in the skillet until both sides are browned. From the skillet, take them out.
6. Now reduce the heat slightly and add the mushrooms, 1 tbsp butter, and a pinch of salt.
7. Fry mushrooms until they start to brown. From the skillet, take out the mushrooms.
8. Pour in some dry white wine and use a wooden spoon to remove the browned pieces off the bottom of the
9. Place the capers, lemon juice, and 4 tbsp of butter in the pan. To blend, stir.
10. Add heavy cream. Heat the mixture further until it starts to boil.
11. Put chicken and mushrooms back in the pan.
12. Serve immediately over cooked angel hair spaghetti or any type of pasta by stirring in fresh parsley.