Prep Time: 20 Mins
Cook Time: 1 Hrs 10 Mins
Total Time: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
2 cups of Flour
1½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp Salt
2 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Vanilla
1½ cups of mashed ripe Banana 3-4 small bananas
1 cup of Sugar
½ cup of Vegetable Oil
2 tbsp Milk
½ cup of chopped Walnuts
⅓ cup of chopped Pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. A loaf pan should be greased and floured.
3. To mix, stir together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Mix the egg, sugar, and vegetable oil well in a separate bowl.
5. Stir to combine the dry ingredients with the egg mixture.
6. Mix thoroughly after adding the milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas.
7. After that, pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and fold in the chopped walnuts.
8. Add the remaining pecans on top.
9. Finally, bake until a toothpick insert in the middle comes out clean, about 60-80 minutes.